The Zen Bed offers deep far-infrared healing heat that helps relieve tension and stiff joints. This bed has a secret little weapon . . . PEMF. A Pulsed Electromagnetic Field that works as a cellular tune-up for your entire body, enhancing your body’s overall functioning as well as improving blood circulation and easing aches and pains. This healing heat can be increased over time to add an extra calorie burn benefit!!
No need to change clothes for this 30-minute treatment. Incorporate our complimentary Guided Salty Sounds Meditation via headphones and complimentary aromatherapy to take this amazing session up a notch!
30 Minutes $30
5 session pack for $150
10 session pack for $250
5 & 10 packs can be mixed and matched for Jade Bed, Zen Bed, Salt Therapy and Full Spectrum Sauna services. Expires 6 months after purchase and can be shared with 1 other person.
Book Online Today >>
A Zen Bed treatment consists of relaxing fully clothed upon a bed that utilizes the following:
- Far Infrared Therapy
- Pulse Electro-Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
- Negative Ion Therapy
All combined, these support the body to:
- Increase oxygen movement
- Decrease pain and inflammation
- Decrease muscle stiffness
- Decrease stress
Is there anyone who should avoid the Zen Bed?
Heat is a great healing force, but it is not for everyone. It is best to avoid this treatment if you suffer from any of the following: Eczema, recent heart attack when taking some medications like beta-blockers – which interrupt your body’s ability to sweat- which can lead to overheating, diseases like diabetes, cancer, hemophilia, hypertension, or multiple sclerosis. Silicone implants absorb and retain far-infrared heat. Always check with your physician if you have any questions or concerns.
Avoid the PEMF function if you have a pacemaker or any other kind of metal implants. This treatment should also be avoided during pregnancy.
It is important to hydrate properly before and after using the Zen Bed.
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.
Covid-19 Policy Changes as of June, 2020:
- Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms must refrain from participating in any spa treatments. All cancellation fees will be waived as we want to ensure safety for all employees and guests.
- Appointments are now required and held with a credit card to help achieve a non-contact check out process.
- New client paperwork waiver may be submitted online prior to your appointment to avoid handling clipboards and pens. Click here for waiver.
- The same pregnancy and age restrictions are in place.
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Appointments preferred.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign waiver.
- Pregnant? No massage or body scrub treatments are permitted during the first trimester of pregnancy. After the first trimester, it is allowed. It is recommended to always check with your OB before partaking in any spa service.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
- Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our jade bed is 300lbs.