We are proud to announce that we are certified by the World Halotherapy Association. Why is this important? It is the only physician led organization that certifies your facility onsite to ensure the highest quality and safety measures are in place for proper Salt Therapy.
A salt room session at Salt Works Spa consists of a holistic, drug free natural treatment to promote better breathing, healthier skin, reduce stress, improve physical fitness/endurance and improve overall wellness.
Your only job is to simply relax and breathe! The Halogenerator does all the work! This machine grounds heated pharmaceutical grade salt into a micronized dry aerosol and disperses it into our beautiful Himalayan salt room.
Salt is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-viral and naturally absorbing. It acts as a “toothbrush” and “sponge” all along your respiratory tract and sinuses loosening toxins and excess mucus. The non-inhaled particles also benefit exposed skin. Dry salt gently exfoliates and helps normalize skin’s PH balance. Salt naturally dissolves any acne causing bacteria and absorbs any excess oils.
Being surrounded by 250+ million-year-old salt from the floor to the walls is something that must be experienced! It is breathtakingly beautiful! Relaxing on zero-recliner chairs is like a day at the beach, without the long drive!!
Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs is 300lbs.
There are so many ways to get your salt:
Escape peacefully in our beautiful ambient lighting of the salt room with relaxing heated neck wraps. Guided meditation available via headphones.
Book Online Today >>
Short on time? Enjoy this mini lights up session where you can read a book or quietly catch up with a friend. Guided meditation available via headphones.
Book Online Today >>
One-month unlimited Relaxing Salt & Mini Salt sessions. No sharing sessions.
Wellness five pack (includes Relaxing & Mini Salt, Jade, Zen Beds and Sauna) 6-month expiration-can share with one person.
Wellness ten pack (includes Relaxing Salt & Mini Salt, Jade, Zen Beds and Sauna) 6-month expiration-can share with one person.
Or enjoy Salt Therapy with one of our specialists:
What are the conditions and ailments that can be treated by Salt Therapy?
- Cold/Flu Prevention
- Hay Fever
- Sinusitis/Sinus Inflammation
Are there times that Salt Therapy should be avoided?
Salt Therapy should be avoided during the acute phase of any illness, including but not limited to the following: cancer, infections accompanied by fever, acute active tuberculosis, coughing up blood, cardiac insufficiency, contagious ailments, use of O2 tank to aid breathing, drug and alcohol intoxification. If pregnant, it is advised to check with your doctor prior to Salt Therapy.
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms must refrain from participating in any spa treatments.
- We require that all appointments are confirmed via text, email or phone call. If we do not receive your reply confirmation, you may lose your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign waiver.
- Pregnant? No massage or body scrub treatments are permitted during the first trimester of pregnancy. After the first trimester, it is allowed. It is recommended to always check with your OB before partaking in any spa service.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
- Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our Jade bed is 300lbs.