Mindfulness & Meditation
We offer four different ways to meet and exceed your mindfulness and meditation goals.
Meditative Sleep Class
An immensely powerful and easily accessible guided meditation technique. Often called “meditation made easy”, this sleep-based meditation takes you just between the waking and sleeping states, where you effortlessly disengage from stress-producing thoughts, allowing your mind and body to naturally heal and restore.
Experienced in our beautiful salt room, you’ll also receive all the added benefits of Salt Therapy.
Call the spa 443-819-3398 to schedule your own private group of 6+ or visit our events page to sign up for one of our public classes.
Private SessionPrivate mindfulness sessions are available, in which you’ll address specific needs (stress, anxiety, addiction, self-worth, etc.), learn a variety of mindfulness tools to incorporate into your everyday life and develop a personalized meditation practice developed around your desired intentions.
This session consists of a 30-minute consultation, followed by personalized meditation experience that will be recorded for your future use as part of a home practice.
Call the spa 443-819-3398 to schedule your own private session.
Experience a variety of guided meditations, while learning strategies to incorporate mindfulness into your daily life. Improve focus, reduce emotional reactivity, and learn how to better cope with, and heal from, experiences of stress, depression and anxiety.
Call the spa 443-819-3398 to schedule your own group of 6+ or visit the events page to see any public class offerings. This is a great team-building experience and a perfect way to promote Workplace Wellness.
Can be combined with Salt Therapy or for larger groups this class can take place in the spa’s main lounge area.
8 Week Transformational Meditation Program (offered a few times a year) TBA
This life-changing program teaches you, from the ground up, all things meditation and mindfulness. Each class builds off the prior, culminating in a profound understanding of true self-care. You will learn lifelong skills on how mindfulness creates new neural pathways, changes your biochemistry, and reduces stress by literally re-wiring your brain.
Call the spa 443-819-3398 to learn more.
Salt Tea Talks with K.T. Wilson
Salt Tea Talks Classes
Discover REAL balance and cleanse your mental and emotional spaces while enjoying the physical healing benefits of restorative salt therapy. In these 90-min sessions, we will add some extra inspiration to your salt room experience by sharing the REAL tea (a.k.a. REAL truth) around ways to achieve holistic well-being of mind, body, and soul.
Salt Tea Talks include guided relaxation, meditation/creative visualization, and interactive discussion. Topics will vary, please see individual session descriptions for details!
Topics include but are not limited to the following:
- REAL self-care
- REAL awareness
- REAL energy
- REAL intuition
- REAL creative visualization
- REAL clearing & cleansing
- REAL mindful presence
Call the Spa 443-819-3398 to schedule your own private Salt Tea Talks group of 6
Private Coaching Sessions
Are you looking for more individualized inspiration and guidance to attain the harmonious balance that will support your life vision and goals?
Through REAL 1:1 conversation and collaboration, you will expand your self-awareness and use the resulting insights to draft a tactical and actionable life enhancement plan backed by refined and authentic intentions.
REAL change and growth happen from the inside out. Partnering in the name of empowerment reaches beyond the concept of life coaching, guiding you to first become what you need to be in order to prosper in all that you aim to do.
Discover the simple, paced, and manageable ways you can revitalize your daily routine in order to achieve and surpass your goals.
5 pack recommended $150 total ($30 each private session) session may occur in the Salt Room as schedule allows.
Call the Spa to schedule 443-819-3398
Covid-19 Policy Changes as of June, 2020:
- Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms must refrain from participating in any spa treatments. All cancellation fees will be waived as we want to ensure safety for all employees and guests.
- Appointments are required. If you choose, we’ve added the ability to store credit card information to achieve a non-contact check out process.
- New client paperwork waiver may be submitted online prior to your appointment to avoid handling clipboards and pens. Click here for waiver.
- The same pregnancy and age restrictions are in place.
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Appointments preferred.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign waiver.
- Pregnant? No massage or body scrub treatments are permitted during the first trimester of pregnancy. After the first trimester, it is allowed. It is recommended to always check with your OB before partaking in any spa service.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
- Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our jade bed is 300lbs.