Mindfulness & Meditation
We offer different ways to meet and exceed your mindfulness and meditation goals.Spa services are reserved for guests 12yrs and above. See spa policies for additional details.
Meditative Sleep Class
An immensely powerful and easily accessible guided meditation technique. Often called “meditation made easy”, this sleep-based meditation takes you just between the waking and sleeping states, where you effortlessly disengage from stress-producing thoughts, allowing your mind and body to naturally heal and restore.
Experienced in our beautiful tranquil lounge area.
Call the spa 443-819-3398 to schedule your own private group of 6+ or visit our events page to sign up for one of our public classes.
Private SessionPrivate mindfulness sessions with Jordan Lally are available, in which you’ll address specific needs (stress, anxiety, addiction, self-worth, etc.), learn a variety of mindfulness tools to incorporate into your everyday life and develop a personalized meditation practice developed around your desired intentions.
This session consists of a 30-minute consultation, followed by a personalized meditation experience that will be recorded for your future use as part of a home practice.
Call the spa 443-819-3398 to schedule your own private session.
4-Week Transformational Meditation Program (offered a few times a year) TBA
This life-changing program teaches you, from the ground up, all things meditation and mindfulness. Each class builds off the prior, culminating in a profound understanding of true self-care. You will learn lifelong skills on how mindfulness creates new neural pathways, changes your biochemistry, and reduces stress by literally re-wiring your brain.
Price: $190 (Includes 4 relax salt sessions)
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms must refrain from participating in any spa treatments.
- We require that all massage and facial appointments are confirmed via text, email or phone call. If we do not receive your reply confirmation, you may lose your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign waiver.
- Pregnant? No massage or body scrub treatments are permitted during the first trimester of pregnancy. After the first trimester, it is allowed. It is recommended to always check with your OB before partaking in any spa service.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
- Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our Jade bed is 300lbs.