Our Jade Bed by Migun is an FDA approved Medical class ll device for pain and relaxation. It is based on the principles of Chiropractic care, massage, acupressure and far-infrared heat. Far infrared heat combined with smooth rounded Jade rollers takes care of that tension, sore muscles and stiff joints easily!
No need to change clothes for this 30-minute treatment. Incorporate our complimentary Guided Salty Sounds Meditation via headphones and complimentary aromatherapy to take this amazing session up a notch!
Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our jade bed is 300lbs.
30 Minutes $30
5 session pack for $150
10 session pack for $250
5 & 10 packs can be mixed and matched for Jade Bed, Zen Bed, Salt Therapy and Full Spectrum Sauna services. Expires 6 months after purchase and can be shared with 1 other person.
Book Online Today >>
A Jade Bed treatment consists of relaxing fully clothed upon a bed that utilizes the following:
- Far Infrared heat that penetrates deeply into muscles and tissues;
- Heated jade stones create mood-boosting and detoxifying ion benefits;
- Heated jade rollers move along acupressure points along your spine and legs
All combined, these support the body to:
- Increase oxygen movement
- Decrease pain and inflammation
- Decrease muscle stiffness
- Decrease stress
Is there anyone who should avoid using the Jade Bed?
If you have any of the following please consult your physician prior to use: phlebitis (blood clots), fused discs, implanted spinal rods, surgical hardware, spinal implants, fractures or suspected fractures, metallic implants, pacemaker, internal cardiac device, malignant tumors, pregnancy, reactive skin disorder, currently being treated for cancer, surgery in the past six months
It is important to hydrate properly before and after a Jade Bed session.
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.
Covid-19 Policy Changes as of June, 2020:
- Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms must refrain from participating in any spa treatments. All cancellation fees will be waived as we want to ensure safety for all employees and guests.
- Appointments are required. If you choose, we’ve added the ability to store credit card information to achieve a non-contact check out process.
- New client paperwork waiver may be submitted online prior to your appointment to avoid handling clipboards and pens. Click here for waiver.
- The same pregnancy and age restrictions are in place.
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Appointments preferred.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign waiver.
- Pregnant? No massage or body scrub treatments are permitted during the first trimester of pregnancy. After the first trimester, it is allowed. It is recommended to always check with your OB before partaking in any spa service.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
- Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our jade bed is 300lbs.