Full Spectrum Sauna
This sauna is the real deal!! With six wellness programs to choose – from you can’t go wrong! There is room for 2 people, so bring a friend!
- $1 per minute (single session) Second person half price.
- Detoxification runs 37 minutes
- Relaxation runs 40 minutes
- Weight Loss runs 30 minutes
- Cardiovascular runs 45 minutes
- Pain relief runs 30 minutes
- Anti-aging runs 30 minutes
This is a Full Spectrum Sauna, having Far, Mid and Near-infrared rays. This spectrum is what enables the customization of each program.
Unlike traditional saunas that heat the air, this Full Spectrum Sauna is a pleasant, dry, slow heating of your core. Don’t get me wrong, you will sweat, but it is a much more comfortable detoxing sweat than a traditional sauna.
We have the room stocked with essential oil-infused cool washcloths, towels, deodorant wipes, and body wraps to change into and wear during your session.
Benefits of the infrared spectrum on the body include:
Here are a few guidelines for safe and effective sauna use
- Pre-sauna session, hydrate with at least 16 ounces of water to prepare your body for an increase in core body temperature. It is best to maintain peak hydration throughout the day by drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water.
- Don’t be surprised if you don’t sweat during the first few sessions. Sweating will increase with regular use.
- Wipe down with our essential oil-infused cool cloths after your session to remove the toxins that you have released from your skin.
- Post sauna session, drink at least 24 ounces of water or electrolytes to rehydrate.
- You can follow up later with a refreshing shower at home.
Is there anyone who should avoid a Sauna session?
If anything listed below applies to you, please consult your physician before using an infrared sauna.
Taking prescription medications including diuretics, barbiturates, and beta-blockers. Check with your pharmacist to see how any medications may be affected by elevated body temperatures. Cardiovascular conditions, pacemaker or defibrillator. Chronic conditions including Parkinson’s, MS, Central Nervous system tumors, and Diabetes. Recent joint surgery. Infections, Implants of any kind, pregnancy, heat sensitivity or hemophilia.
Please visit out FAQ page for more information.
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms must refrain from participating in any spa treatments.
- We require that all massage and facial appointments are confirmed via text, email or phone call. If we do not receive your reply confirmation, you may lose your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign waiver.
- Pregnant? No massage or body scrub treatments are permitted during the first trimester of pregnancy. After the first trimester, it is allowed. It is recommended to always check with your OB before partaking in any spa service.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
- Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our Jade bed is 300lbs.