Body Work Therapy
- Lymphatic Detox: 75 Mins $90Book Online Today »
Increase immune function and reduce. . . Read more »
Increase immune function and reduce inflammation with this kick start for your Lymphatic System! This hands-on, massage-like treatment is designed to increase lymph flow by gentle stimulation of vessels and node sites throughout the body, with emphasis on decreasing fluid retention in the face and neck.
Starts with a 30-minute hands-on massage type lymphatic treatment followed by a private 37-minute detox infrared sauna session.
To complete your holistic detoxification process, relax in the soothing, therapeutic heat of our Full Spectrum Sauna post lymphatic stimulation
Caution for clients with circulatory problems. You must call the spa to book this service to coordinate with sauna schedule 443-819-3398Price: 75 Mins $90
- Reflexology: 30 Mins $49; 60 Mins $89Book Online Today »
This three-zone reflexology treatment. . . Read more »
This three-zone reflexology treatment counteracts the cascade of skin and body reactions caused by stress. It stimulates nerve pathways within the hands, ears and feet. It triggers the release of endorphins, aids in muscle relaxation and increases circulation.
To further enhance your relaxation, this service includes hand/forearm trigger point release, essential oil/salt foot soak, exfoliating massage of feet and lower legs. It is amazing!Price: 30 Mins $49 (excludes oil/salt foot soak & exfoliating massage); 60 Mins $89
Book Online Today >>
- Reiki: 30 Mins $59; 60 Mins $89Book Online Today »
Energy balancing treatment in which. . . Read more »
Energy balancing treatment in which no touch or light touch is used to facilitate/support the body’s natural ability to heal. If the stress of life is leaving you feeling drained, this is the treatment for you. Reiki comes from the Japanese word (Rei) meaning Universal and (Ki) which means energy, supports mental and spiritual wellbeing. Complimentary aromatherapy is available.
What is Reiki?Price: 30 Mins $59; 60 Mins $89
Book Online Today >>
Covid-19 Policy Changes as of June, 2020:
- Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms must refrain from participating in any spa treatments. All cancellation fees will be waived as we want to ensure safety for all employees and guests.
- Appointments are now required and held with a credit card to help achieve a non-contact check out process.
- New client paperwork waiver may be submitted online prior to your appointment to avoid handling clipboards and pens. Click here for waiver.
- The same pregnancy and age restrictions are in place.
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Appointments preferred.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign waiver.
- Pregnant? No massage or body scrub treatments are permitted during the first trimester of pregnancy. After the first trimester, it is allowed. It is recommended to always check with your OB before partaking in any spa service.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
- Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our jade bed is 300lbs.