Body Work Therapy
Spa services are reserved for guests 12yrs and above. See spa policies for additional details.
- Lymphatic DetoxBook Online Today »
Increase immune function and reduce. . . Read more »
Increase immune function and reduce inflammation with this kick-start for your Lymphatic System! This hands-on, massage-like treatment is designed to increase lymph flow by gentle stimulation of vessels and node sites throughout the body, with an emphasis on decreasing fluid retention in the face and neck.
Starts with a 30-minute hands-on massage type lymphatic treatment followed by a private 37-minute detox infrared sauna session.
To complete your holistic detoxification process, relax in the soothing, therapeutic heat of our Full Spectrum Sauna post lymphatic stimulation
Caution for clients with circulatory problems. You must call the spa to book this service to coordinate with sauna schedule 443-819-3398
- ReflexologyBook Online Today »
This three-zone reflexology treatment. . . Read more »
This three-zone reflexology treatment counteracts the cascade of skin and body reactions caused by stress. It stimulates nerve pathways within the hands, ears and feet and triggers the release of endorphins, aids in muscle relaxation and increases circulation.
To further enhance your relaxation, this service includes hand/forearm trigger point release and massage. It is amazing!
Book Online Today >>
- ReikiBook Online Today »
Energy balancing treatment in which no touch or light touch is used to facilitate/support the body’s natural ability to heal. If the stress of life is leaving you feeling drained, this is the treatment for you. Reiki comes from the Japanese word (Rei) meaning Universal and (Ki) which means energy, supports mental and spiritual wellbeing. Complimentary aromatherapy is available.What is Reiki?
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms must refrain from participating in any spa treatments.
- We require that all massage and facial appointments are confirmed via text, email or phone call. If we do not receive your reply confirmation, you may lose your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign waiver.
- Pregnant? No massage or body scrub treatments are permitted during the first trimester of pregnancy. After the first trimester, it is allowed. It is recommended to always check with your OB before partaking in any spa service.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
- Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our Jade bed is 300lbs.