At Salt Works Spa our goal is to offer truly unique Spa services, a wonderful natural product line, amazing jewelry and more, all in a casual relaxed atmosphere. We have a salty vibe lounge where friends are welcome to enjoy complimentary heated Himalayan foot detox stones, organic teas, Spa water and biscotti. We love our guests and want their experiences to be both amazing and beneficial. All five senses will be engaged with services that treat both body and mind.
In today’s fast-paced and stressful world, self-care is not a luxury – it is a necessity. Welcome! Come, enjoy and be kind to yourself! You are worth it! We have holistic treatments that cater to all budgets! Affordable luxury at its best!
- Salt Therapy
- Massage and Body Work Therapy
- Body Scrubs
- Body Wraps
- Jade Bed
- Zen Bed
- Full Spectrum Sauna
- Facials and Waxing
- Packages for Two
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Appointments preferred but walk-ins are always welcome.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- If you are late for a Salt Session you will need to re-schedule. Once the session has started we will not open the doors.
- Please see individual service descriptions for age restrictions.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
Feel Good About Feeling Good
Salt Works Spa donates a portion of their proceeds to cancer and stroke research as well as an environmental clean water initiative.
Military, Police, Firefighter and Teacher discounts: 10% off all services.