Caring & Safety
Unfortunately, Salt Works Spa services are not part of the Phase 1 opening included in the Maryland Strong: Roadmap to Recovery. We are hoping that the restrictions are lifted in next couple of weeks to allow us to open for services on Tuesday, June 2nd. Online booking of appointments for the month of June is now available.
Salt Works Spa is going to open the physical spa for retail purchases and gift cards starting this Tuesday, May 19th. We also have our online store for Elemental products up and running with the option of shipping or curbside pickup. Our hours of operation for retail and curbside pickup will be 12pm – 5:30 pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
We miss all of our Salty friends and cannot wait to get back to doing what we love!
We have been busy thinking ahead to make the Spa run more efficiently and provide the safest space possible. Our client and employee safety when we re-open are of the utmost importance.
We promise to employ the highest standards regarding sanitation and to make your experience safe and as always, amazing!
Here are just some of the new things we will be implementing upon re-opening:
- We have thoroughly cleaned and sanitized every square inch of the spa. We use only EPA certified cleaners.
- We have purchased disposable sheets, masks, gloves, HEPA air filters, a thermal scan thermometer and hand sanitizers.
- We plan to screen employees as well as clients and question any potential cold/flu symptoms. We will wave all cancellation fees so that all our guests can make easy decisions to cancel if they feel remotely sick.
- We have added more seating to the waiting area to comfortably space out seating.
- We have purchased a new paperless waiver intake system so clients will no longer need to touch multi-use clipboards and pens.
- We have enacted the ability and necessity to store credit cards in our booking system so checkout can be done hands-free without having to handle and touch physical credit cards. Cash will still be accepted.
- We have reduced capacity in the Salt Room to allow for safe distancing as well as covering chairs with disposable sheets.
- We are continuing to follow and educate ourselves on all CDC guidelines to ensure the safest spa environment possible.
For our new clients, you can create your account and book online here through our website. There is an online waiver to be filled out before your appointment. This step eliminates the need to use multi-touch clipboards and pens.
For our returning clients who have MINDBODY accounts with us, you will need to fill out a new Intake Waiver online. You can find this waiver under the book online tab on our website or you can click here. You can look up your account with your name and phone number and then it will prompt you to proceed. These waivers will be updated on a 6-month interval.
We ask for your patience as we navigate through this new ever-changing situation. Thank you, be well and Stay Salty!