Caring & Safety
Welcome back!! We are so excited to announce will be reopening on Tuesday, June 9th.
We hope you and all your family are well. While many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same: our commitment to your safety, health, and wellness.
By its very nature, some of our spa services require skin to skin contact. (massage and facials). We ask for your patience as we navigate life with additional requirements in place. Massage and facial services will have limited appointment availability as we slowly move forward.
Salt Works Spa follows practice guidelines recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). As well as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the State Massage Therapy Boards.
Here are some of the changes you may see when it is time for your next appointment. These changes are to help protect clients and staff:
- We have implemented an online paperless Intake Waiver that all existing clients and new clients will need to complete before any upcoming scheduled appointments. This is a one-time waiver that will be updated every six months. This helps eliminate the need for multi-touch surface clipboards and pens.
- You will need to answer a short Covid-19 screening questionnaire.
- We will be conducting no-touch thermal temperature screenings for all employees and every client upon arrival. We will have and use a hand hygiene station that you will need to use upon entering the spa, as well as access to multiple hand cleaning opportunities throughout the spa.
- Please bring a face mask to use while you are at the spa and during certain services.
- All our service beds now have the highest sanitation in place with new soft disposable sheets for every client. This includes the Salt Room chair covers, Massage beds, Zen bed, Jade bed, and the Sauna cushion cover. All headbands and facial towels for our facial services are disposable. Cooling towels used for in Sauna are now disposable.
- We have removed all testers from our retail area for products and ask that if you would like to smell or sample any products, an employee will gladly assist you personally.
- We ask if you feel any type of illness starting on the day or just before your appointment that you re-schedule. All cancellation fees are waived during this time.
- We have removed all multi-touch magazines and books from our waiting lounge area. Wi-Fi is available for our guests free of charge. Our hot tea and cookies will not be available at this time.
We promise to have the best sanitary processes in place for your safety, all while maintaining the AMAZING services our clients have come to love. We look forward to welcoming you back home to our salty therapeutic environment. We have missed you!
For our new clients, you can create your account and book online here through our website. There is an online Intake Waiver to be filled out before your appointment. This step eliminates the need to use multi-touch clipboards and pens.
For our returning clients who have accounts with us, you will need to fill out a new Intake Waiver online. You can find this waiver under the book online tab on our website or you can click here. You can look up your account with your name and phone number and then it will prompt you to proceed. These waivers will be updated on a 6-month interval.
Again, we ask for your patience and welcome any positive feedback on how to continue to safely move forward with these new requirements.
Thank you, be well.
The Salt Works Staff