Please use the link below to schedule a salt therapy session, or make an appointment for one of our other revitalizing services. Please know that we do book out far in advance for massages and facials but we have an extensive waitlist where we do our best to get you in sooner. Please call the spa if you are not finding the desired availability when booking online.
Online booking is available or call us at 443-819-3398.
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms must refrain from participating in any spa treatments.
- We require that all massage and facial appointments are confirmed via text, email or phone call. If we do not receive your reply confirmation, you may lose your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign waiver.
- Pregnant? No massage or body scrub treatments are permitted during the first trimester of pregnancy. After the first trimester, it is allowed. It is recommended to always check with your OB before partaking in any spa service.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
- Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our Jade bed is 300lbs.
Feel Good About Feeling Good
Salt Works Spa donates a portion of its proceeds to cancer and stroke research as well as an environmental clean water initiative.
Military, Police, Firefighter and Teacher discounts: 10% off all services.