Please use the links below to schedule time in our Salt Room or make an appointment for one of our other revitalizing services.
Online booking available or call us at 443-819-3398.
Covid-19 Policy Changes as of June, 2020:
- Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms must refrain from participating in any spa treatments. All cancellation fees will be waived as we want to ensure safety for all employees and guests.
- Appointments are now required and held with a credit card to help achieve a non-contact check out process.
- New client paperwork waiver may be submitted online prior to your appointment to avoid handling clipboards and pens. Click here for waiver.
- The same pregnancy and age restrictions are in place.
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Appointments preferred.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign waiver.
- Pregnant? No massage or body scrub treatments are permitted during the first trimester of pregnancy. After the first trimester, it is allowed. It is recommended to always check with your OB before partaking in any spa service.
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policies and fees.
- Please be advised that the weight limit for our salt therapy chairs and our jade bed is 300lbs.
Feel Good About Feeling Good
Salt Works Spa donates a portion of their proceeds to cancer and stroke research as well as an environmental clean water initiative.
Military, Police, Firefighter and Teacher discounts: 10% off all services.