A salt room session at Salt Works Spa consists of a 45-minute all natural, therapeutic treatment in which our guest’s only job is to simply relax and breathe! The Halogenerator does all the work! This machine heats and granulates pharmaceutical grade salt into a micronized dry aerosol and disperses it into our beautiful Himalayan salt room.
Salt is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-viral and naturally absorbing. It acts as a “toothbrush” and “sponge” all along our respiratory tract and sinuses loosening toxins and excess mucus. Allergies, sinus infections, eczema/psoriasis symptoms, cough and colds . . . consider yourselves officially warned!
Bonus . . . the non-inhaled particles also benefit our exposed skin. Dry salt gently exfoliates and helps normalize our skin’s PH balance. Salt naturally dissolves any acne causing bacteria and absorbs any excess oils.
Being surrounded by 250+ million-year-old salt from the floor to the walls is something that must be experienced! It is breathtakingly beautiful! Relaxing on zero-recliner chairs is like a day at the beach, without the long drive!
45 Minutes $35
5 sessions for $150 (Save $25!)
10 sessions for $250 (Save $100!)
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Appointments preferred but walk-ins are always welcome.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- If you are late for a Salt Session you will need to re-schedule. Once the session has started we will not open the doors.
- Patrons 12-15 years of age must have a parent/guardian present in the room.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian present at the Spa.
What are the conditions and ailments that can be treated by Salt Therapy?
- Cold/Flu Prevention
- Hay Fever
- Sinusitis/Sinus Inflammation
Are there times that Salt Therapy should be avoided?
Salt Therapy should be avoided during the acute phase of any illness, including but not limited to the following: cancer, infections accompanied by fever, acute active tuberculosis, coughing up blood, cardiac insufficiency, contagious ailments, use of O2 tank to aid breathing, drug and alcohol intoxification.
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.