Full Spectrum Sauna
This sauna is the real deal!! With six wellness programs to choose – from you can’t go wrong! There is room for 2 people, so bring a friend!
Price: $1 per minute, second person half price
- Detoxification runs 37 minutes
- Relaxation runs 30 minutes
- Weight Loss runs 30 minutes
- Cardiovascular runs 45 minutes
- Pain relief runs 30 minutes
- Anti-aging runs 30 minutes
Policies and Spa Etiquette:
- Appointments preferred but walk-ins are always welcome.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for any necessary paperwork.
- Patrons 16-18 years of age must have a parent/guardian present at the Spa.
This is a Full Spectrum Sauna, having Far, Mid and Near infrared rays. This spectrum is what enables the customization of each program.
Unlike traditional saunas that heat the air, this Full Spectrum Sauna is a pleasant, dry, slow heating of your core. Don’t get me wrong, you will sweat, but it is much more comfortable detoxing sweat than a traditional sauna.
Our Full Spectrum Sauna has all the bells and whistles too; a relaxing back rest, Chromotherapy and ACT vibration (Acoustic Resonance Therapy). We have the room stocked with essential oil infused cool washcloths, towels, deodorant wipes, and body wraps to change into and wear during your session.
Benefits of the infrared spectrum on the body include:
Here are a few guidelines for safe and effective sauna use
- Pre-sauna session, hydrate with at least 8 ounces of water to prepare your body for an increase in core body temperature. It is best to maintain peak hydration throughout the day by drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water.
- Don’t be surprised if you don’t sweat during the first few sessions. Sweating will increase with regular use, removing toxins and leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Wipe down with our essential oil infused cool cloths after your session to remove the toxins that you have released from your skin.
- Post sauna session, drink at least 24 ounces of water or electrolytes to rehydrate.
- You can follow up later with a refreshing shower at home.
Is there anyone who should avoid a Sauna session?
If anything listed below applies to you, please consult your physician before using an infrared sauna.
Taking prescription medications including diuretics, barbiturates, and beta-blockers. Check with your pharmacist to see how any medications may be affected by elevated body temperatures. Cardiovascular conditions, pacemaker or defibrillator. Chronic conditions including Parkinson’s, MS, Central Nervous system tumors, Diabetes. Recent joint surgery. Infections, Implants of any kind, pregnancy, heat sensitivity or hemophilia.
Please visit out FAQ page for more information.